Friday 20 September 2013

BaByliss Waving Wand Review


As you may already know I have banned myself from using my straighteners, so in my attempt to give my hair an actual style and not just a load of frizz I have purchased a BaByliss Waving Wand for £25.47.

I was looking for a way to tame the frizz and found some advice online on how to use a curling wand.  It looked very simple and only took 10 to 15 minutes to do your entire hair.  Also the look was meant to last for up to three days which would mean less heat styling and therefore less damage to my hair.

I checked out Amazon and found this waving wand which had great reviews from many people.  At £25.47 I thought it was worth a go and decided to treat myself! ;)

How To Use:
To get the best results I was told to use this wand on dry hair and section my hair into 3 layers.  Starting with the bottom section hold the wand down and wrap a 2" piece of hair away from your face going down the wand and hold each piece for up to 10 seconds.  Do this around the entire lower section and then follow the same technique for the middle and top sections.  Once finished pull out the waves gently using your fingers and then spray with hairspray to finish.

Here is the picture of my hair after (Day 1):


Day 2:


Day 3:




My Review:
Personally I find that I have to leave my hair wrapped around the wand for about 20 seconds in order to achieve a good wave. It is very quick and I am able to curl my entire head of hair within 15 minutes.  I have been leaving my hair to completely cool whilst getting the kids ready and then I pull the waves out with my fingers spraying under my hair with hairspray and also on top to hold all the waves.  As I have also been trying to wash my hair less (see In With The New) I have found that the waves last through the next day and even into day three!  This means less heat styling and hopefully less damage!  I am really impressed with this product and would highly recommend you try it for easy to create waves/curls - Love it!

Follow Me On Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment